can you get pregnant from oral sex

My bf and I had oral sex he fingered me an put his mouth on my private part but he did not touch his penis in anyway while doing that, before we had dry sex with all our clothes on we just rub private parts together but I miss my period a week now am I pregnant or stressed out?

You cannot get pregnant from oral sex - sperm has to enter the vagina to get pregnant, not a mouth.

Your period must be delayed for other reasons - stress may be a factor.

Thnx :) I just been getting period pains an ₪ö blood an i been getting real worried an studying it a lot