Pregnancy Guide

ask: Can you get pregnant from outercourse?

Okay so I'm kinda freaked out . Yesterday me & my boyfriend had dry hump(yes I know it's weird) but I was completely naked and he was in his jeans , brief boxers, and t shirt. I noticed his jeans were half way down and he came. He didn't tell me about 5 min late, so I got off and checked myself and I was completely dry. But he went to the bathroom and was hella wet, he said that some *** on his boxers and kinda went through. I was freaking out that today I went to planned parenthood and decided to get the plan b bill. I took like about 3 hours when I left .
Will it be affective?
Can you even get pregnant from that?

Anonymous

I gave birth to a baby 42 years ago from "outercourse," but until today I didn't know there was a name for what happened to me. I was a virgin, my boyfriend and I were at the drive-in, got into some heavy petting, he wanted to "put it in,", but when I felt pressure I told him no. We continued to play around like that, he ejaculated, and I missed my next period. We got married 2 months later and I was a virgin on my wedding night, even tho I was pregnant. YES, you can get pregnant by "outercourse!!" I'm sure not many people ever believed my story, and even after all these years I was relieved to hear it described on a television show.

Lolaag,

It's difficult to understand your question when you use words such as *** (which is not even a word). If you would like an accurate response, then we need to fully understand what you're asking. It is not possible to get pregnant from dry humping so there is no need to take Plan B. 

Please do not engage in sexual behaviors unless you fully understand the consequences.

http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors

Good Luck,

Rosa

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :