Can you get pregnant through 4 layers of clothing?

By June 2, 2016 - 12:59am

Hello, my boyfriend and I were dry humping about a week ago and we were wearing 4 layers of clothing: He was wearing basketball shorts and his underwear while I was wearing cotton shorts and my underwear. He ejaculated a lot and got the crotch area of my shorts wet. There was also a wet spot on my underwear but I believe it was because of my fluids. In less than 30 seconds, I went to the bathroom and took my shorts and underwear off immediately, washed my vagina with water and changed into clean clothes. Was this safe? I just need assurance from an expert so I could stop freaking out. Thank you so much, your responses will be very much appreciated!

Hi Sabrina01

It's very concerning you think you can get pregnant this way. This is just making out and there is no possible way a pregnancy could occur.

Read more here so that you know the facts, I think it will help a lot:

Hello again, I have a follow up question. Sorry I am very uneducated about this so please enlighten me. A day after we dry humped each other, I masturbated because I wasn't fully satisfied about yesterday. Would this, in any way, affect the risk? I'm supposed to be having my period some time this week but I don't feel any signs of its coming. I also have been working out and jogging lately, could that also be a reason of its delay? Please let me know thank you.

HERWriter Guide (reply to sabrina01)

I answered this via PM for you! Check your messages!

I deleted other posts from you on this topic as it is considered spam.