Can you get pregnant from water masturbation? :(

By Anonymous January 17, 2015 - 4:48am

Hey, this is embarasing but can you get pregnant from water masturbation? I mean i mean the last time i enjoyed myself in the bathtub (by spraying water into my vagina) this thing about pregnancy poped into my head and wont get out... The mote reasurch i do the scarier i get... Im a fraid to talk to anyone :(( im 13 and i dont even have my period yet... I got few pregnancy symptoms and im freaking out :( can someone help me ?

Hello and thank you for sharing you question.  I'd love to give you some insight into your situation that will ease your mind.

Pregnancy can only occur if a male partner ejaculates into the vagina during intercourse.  Without sperm, the egg cannot get fertilized.  Therefore the simple answer to your question is no.  You cannot get pregnant through masturbation.  You have nothing to worry about.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Adult Living