Can you get pregnant without penetration?

By September 27, 2016 - 11:40am

My boyfriend kept touching his penis which had pre ejaculation on and grabbed/squeezed my bum. His hand did not go inside my vagina but I was ovulating. Is there a chance of pregnancy? Can precm slid down into the vagina. Pls help

Thanks Susan,

I honestly do not believe it would have slipped as there was not much pre-ejaculation on my boyfriends hand but I just panicked a bit and thought I would ask.

Further question - if he has not ejaculated in a few days and has pre-ejaculation, does that mean that no sperm will be present?

HERWriter Guide (reply to PowerGirl2000)

Urine washes away sperm from the urethra. I'm sure he urinated in the days he didn't have ejaculation.

Urinating washes sperm out of the urethra. The only way there can be sperm in the urethra is if he ejaculated and did not urinate before the next time he has sex.

Hi Powergirl2000

Thank you for your post.

Pre-ejaculate does NOT contain any sperm. Sperm may be inside the urethra if he ejaculated recently and did not urinate since. If he urinated since he last ejaculated, there is no sperm at all. Pregnancy is very uncommon from pre-ejaculate and the urethra would have to contain sperm at the same time.

We can't say if pre-ejaculate slipped down into your vagina, that is not someone anyone can say but you. However, I think it would be virtually impossible.