Can you have the Essure procedure with a yeast infection?

By January 18, 2010 - 12:18pm

I think you need to cure your yeast infection first. I've suffered yeast infection for almost 5 years but i recently managed to get rid of it. I'm sharing my experience at the following website: http://www.naturalcureforyeastinfectionhelp.com

Natural Cure For Yeast Infection

Dear MooBabyU

I'm not sure the ways a yeast infection can affect this procedure but most doctors preforming procedures in a woman's reproductive system would prefer no kind of infection at all. If it's a very heavy infection, it may hinder the ease of performance.

You can always consider taking a one time pill for yeast infections (like Diflucan) and it should clear very quickly.

When is your procedure? Make sure your doctor knows you have a yeast infection and ask her what she thinks. You can also call the manufacturers of the Essure method at 1.877.ESSURE

Will you let us know what happens?