Can you miss a period by taking morning after pill twice in one cycle?

I took the morning after pill December 25th and then again on January 17th, by the 17th my period was already 4 days later then scheduled and I still have yet to have a period. Could I be pregnant or could I have completely offset my menstrual cycle?

Yes, as we have stated throughout the site, it's very possible - even probable. You need to use condoms or go on the birth control pill so this doesn't occur again as your cycles will always be affected. 

A pregnancy test can let you know if you are pregnant.