Can you please help ? :(

Me and my boyfriend kinda had sex. Like he went in but only for a couple of seconds than I told him I didn't want to do it anymore. Does that count as having sex ? And will I get bacteria in my "area" that I would have to go to the doctor to get that one thing that scrapes stuff out that "area"?

Thank you for your question. The vaginal area is very sensitive so to answer if you will get an infection would be difficult. If you have any irritation, itching, foul smells or pain with urination - then you will have to go and see your doctor. If you don't have any symptoms, then you should be fine. Women are known for urinary tract infections, yeast infections and bacterial infections - so it would be common to have issues although most of the time - you will be just fine.

Let us know if you have any concerns to better assist you.