Pregnancy Guide

ask: Can you still get pregnant after Postinor 2?

Hi I had intercouse with my bf 5 days after my period we use protection an after I took postinor 2 pills beacause I think precum got on my virginia I took one pill a few minutes after an the other 12 hours after that but I am spotting brown an I am getting lower back an belly pains is this normal? I don't want to get pregnant

Anonymous

Welcome to my official website. I am an Akychi Spell Master and witch my whole life. Devoted to spell casting the most powerful spells known in spell casting, I seek to help you!

Everything ordered comes with a guarantee. I personally do the spell casting in my temple and there is no need to visit me. I look forward to personally helping you.

This spell will be completely customized for your situation and it guaranteed to work; even if your situation is complex or stubborn.

Offering the best satisfaction policy is important. I am confident in my work which is why I will match any satisfaction policy or guarantee offered by any other certified spell casters.

100% Guaranteed Results!

Contact us via order100.100@aim.com
Tel: +27743185702

Anonymous

Heloo, I had sex with my girlfriend and the condom broke so I released in her, after 50minutes I gave her postinor 2 and she took both pill with cold water,is there a chance for her getting pregnant and will there be a change in her menses

Anonymous

Can a woman get pregnant after one time intercourse.? If yes then give a reason .nd if no then why.?

Anybdy else have this question's answer

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Yes, if the woman is ovulating and the male ejaculates conception is possible. Regardless if it is the first time or not, sperm fertilizes the released mature egg and conception happens.

Regards,

Anonymous

I took postinor two tablet twice a day after havin unprotected sex wif my boyfriend could the be any side effect

Anonymous

I had sex on Friday and my boyfriend released sperm in me and i took the postinor 2 within 24hrs as stated on the leaflet but i dont know if its possible for me to get pregnant please can i have answers

Anonymous

i had an intercourse on 15th june that was my ovulation day and i took P2 both tablets on the same day and i started my menses on 19th which is not real blood but sought of dirty menses what might be the issue

ashes

I had sex on the 5th of June, today exactly 7 days, im spotting. I used postinor 2. am i pregnant?

Anonymous

I had sex with ma guy two weeks ago but took postinor2 but i took one one first then four hours later took the other one can i get pregnant?

Anonymous

I had sex while on my mesturation but used postinour 2 after the unprotected sex, is there any possibility of pregnancy?

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :