Q: 

Can you still get pregnant after Postinor 2?

Hi I had intercouse with my bf 5 days after my period we use protection an after I took postinor 2 pills beacause I think precum got on my virginia I took one pill a few minutes after an the other 12 hours after that but I am spotting brown an I am getting lower back an belly pains is this normal? I don't want to get pregnant

Anonymous

Hello
I had unprotected sex 3 weeks after a medical abortion and 30mins after sex I took the 2 pills at once and the next day I started bleeding for 7 days then it stopped then I started bleeding again for five days it was a light bleeding and jus 2 days ago I have started experiencing pain below my belly button and am a bit concern.....

Hello Anon

EC is up to 95% effective. The bleeding was likely a side effect of taking it. If you don't want to be pregnant you need to use condoms at all times or some other form of contraception.

Hi ,please I had sex with my bf on the 8th August I took postinor 2 the first pill (11:30am) 10mins after the sex and the second pill (11:30pm). My period is 18th and today is 16th August I still haven't seen any sign of the drug I took. Pls is there a chance I might be pregnant.

Anonymous

My gf took postinor 2 and she started having vigerna bleeding.pls will it stop and when pls

Anonymous

Hi what if it's been taken twice in a cycle n interval of 7 days, will it delay your period because am having pains, my nipples hurts

Taking it twice in a 7 day interval is considered misuse and these pills are for emergencies only.

Your next period may be a few weeks ago and your symptoms may be due to overuse.

Anonymous

i took postinor 2 on saturday 06th and had unprotected sex on monday 08 will the medication still work or not.........due to too much thoughts am getting more scared .please advise me

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Postinor 2 prevents pregnancy by preventing ovulation. You take it after unprotected intercourse not before. Once you have your period or bleeding you know that you did not become pregnant.

Anonymous

I saw my period on the 22nd of July.I had sex on the 1st, few minutes after sex I took postinor 2 is there any chance I might get pregnant?

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The only way to know if Postinor 2 worked is to wait for vaginal bleeding.

Tags: