Can you still get pregnant after Postinor 2?

Hi I had intercouse with my bf 5 days after my period we use protection an after I took postinor 2 pills beacause I think precum got on my virginia I took one pill a few minutes after an the other 12 hours after that but I am spotting brown an I am getting lower back an belly pains is this normal? I don't want to get pregnant

Anonymous

I had sex two weeks before my period I use protection but when he pulled out8 the condom came off in me but he did e jaculated as yet .I took the pill the next morning. The following week I started bleeding for a week and after that period camel however , my period didnt came for the next month is it possible I might be pregnant???

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I doubt that you could be pregnant unless you had unprotected sex after the bleeding.

By taking an emergency contraceptive, you may have upset the balance of hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle. Every woman is different.

Please speak with your gynecologist.

Regards,

Anonymous (reply to Maryann Gromisch RN)

No I did not have unprotected sex after taking the emergency pill. But I'm freaking out still

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Then pregnancy can be ruled out. Still suggest you speak with your physician.

Ok

Anonymous

i had sex with my bf on the 12th day of my cycle. i took a tablet of postinor2
an hour later but did not take 2nd tablet after 12hrs cos I completely forgot. Can i get pregnant. so scared pls

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

I really cannot say that the pill will be as effective. All that you can do now is wait to have bleeding. If you do not have any bleeding within three weeks of taking it, please test for pregnancy.

In the meantime, you could ask the pharmacist or your physician. I could not find any information about this.

Regards,

Anonymous

I had unprotected sex 5 days before my period. I took p2 within 72hours. My period isn't coming out yet. Am 2days late
Is there any possibility that I am pregnant?am so worried

Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Have you had any bleeding or did your period start?

Anonymous

i had sex with my GF who is a virgin, but i have not broken her hymen but my penis went in side her Virgina and i ejaculate inside her. during her ovulation .she use P2 after 20 hours but am afraid if she will be pregnant