Can you still get pregnant after Postinor 2?

Hi I had intercouse with my bf 5 days after my period we use protection an after I took postinor 2 pills beacause I think precum got on my virginia I took one pill a few minutes after an the other 12 hours after that but I am spotting brown an I am getting lower back an belly pains is this normal? I don't want to get pregnant

Anonymous

hi, please i had coitus with my girlfriend 3 days before her period and the following morning i gave her postinol but she didnt see her period. i know that they drug changes they cycle, please is it what has happened? and also she sees her period towards ending of every month. do we have to wait towards this ending to comfirm that the drug worked?

Anonymous

hi, tell me who is the father. my friend had unprotected sex with her bf 5 days after her period.6 days after she had unprotected sex with somebody else but she took a postinor 1 approximately 9 hours later. who do you think is the father? did the pill worked? i hope so because she is now pregnant.

5 + 6 days = 11 past her period, which is the time of ovulation, the tablet didnt work and shes pregnant to the second man. Unless she has very irregular periods its impossible to get pregnant 5days after a period as the body hasnt prepared and released an egg yet :)

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

The Pill did not work - if it did she wouldn't be pregnant and sex was too close with two men to make a call as to whether it worked for one night rather than the other. Because she had sex with two men in 24 hours, she is not going to be able to ascertain paternity unless she gets a DNA test.

It clearly states she had sex 5 days after period then 6 days later, thats not 2 men in 24hours, and from the timing of her period, its pretty obvious its the second guy

Thank you, Maury.

Anonymous

Hi.how can we know if the postinor 2 is it worked? I had sex my husbnd last 15 DEC.my last bleeding is DEC 5,I took postinor 2,after one week I took this pills I had bleeding..but now why I didn't seen my bleeding again..I'm inspecting last Jan 5.there is have possibility for me I got pregnat thankx

Your period is a sign you're not pregnant. You need to take a pregnancy test since it has been 5+ weeks since your last period. p2 works the vast majority of times, but not all the time.

Anonymous

Hi. my last period 13of DEC.I had sex to my fb 25 DEC.I took pistonor 2 on that day..31th DEC.I have bleeding but two days only..is there possibility for me I got pregnant?thankx..

Your bleeding indicates you are not pregnant, even if it was for two days.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :