Pregnancy Guide

ask: Can you still get pregnant after Postinor 2?

Hi I had intercouse with my bf 5 days after my period we use protection an after I took postinor 2 pills beacause I think precum got on my virginia I took one pill a few minutes after an the other 12 hours after that but I am spotting brown an I am getting lower back an belly pains is this normal? I don't want to get pregnant

Anonymous

Hi.. My wife take postinor after 8 days unprotected sex, that pils still give effect? But my wife got bleeding after 5days sex (2days bleeding)

Anonymous

Thanks Maryann.

Should I calculate my next period from last month period or "bleeding" date?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Calculate based on the last day of the "bleeding" date.

Anonymous

Hello I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend 2 days to her periods which usually start on 20th and on day after the sex she took one postinor pill so was wondering if she will get her periods this month,and when should we go for a pregnancy test.thanks

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for your question.

If your girlfriend does not have any vaginal bleeding within three weeks of taking Postinor, then she should take a pregnancy test.

Some women notice changes in their menstrual cycles as a side effect of the pill. Next month's period could start on time or start earlier or later than expected.

Regards,

Anonymous

Hi the first day of my period last month was on 23 Feb and ended on 27 Feb. I had intercourse with husband on the day when my period ended. I took postinor 2 pills within 12 hours and experienced bleeding about 7 days later. When should I expect my period for this month?

your periods might come early or be delayed, you might have them during early April

Your next period could start at the expected time, or come earlier or later than expected. Some women experience changes in their menstrual cycles as a side effect. Generally, the next period start date is not off by more than five days.

Regards,

Anonymous

I took the p2 pills after two days since i had sex and my period is supposed to come on the 16 know its 24 of the month why is it late

Have you had any vaginal bleeding since taking Postinor 2? If it has been three weeks since you took the pill and you have not had any bleeding, please take a home pregnancy test.

If you had bleeding after taking the pill, then your period could be late as a side effect of the pill. This does happen to some women.

Regards,

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :