Pregnancy Guide

ask: Can you still get pregnant after Postinor 2?

Hi I had intercouse with my bf 5 days after my period we use protection an after I took postinor 2 pills beacause I think precum got on my virginia I took one pill a few minutes after an the other 12 hours after that but I am spotting brown an I am getting lower back an belly pains is this normal? I don't want to get pregnant

Anonymous

I took postinor 2 two days b4 my ovulation we made luv again on my ovulation day do I need to take another p2 again

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Women are advised not to take an emergency contraceptive, including Postinor 2, more than once during a monthly menstrual cycle.

Postinor 2 prevents pregnancy primarily by delaying or inhibiting ovulation. In your case, you probably didn't ovulate on the day that you thought you would.

Regards,

Anonymous

I had sex with my bf on my first day of ovulating, about 18 hrs after I took the postinor 2, however 12 hrs as indicated by the package I had the second pill could I be pregnant?

Anonymous

Well I had sex wife girl friend and the condom broke , just after her medication she took in postinor 2 can she get pregnant or what is the side effect??

Anonymous

Heloo, I had sex with my girlfriend and the condom broke so I released in her, after 50minutes I gave her postinor 2 and she took both pill with cold water,is there a chance for her getting pregnant and will there be a change in her menses

Anonymous

Can a woman get pregnant after one time intercourse.? If yes then give a reason .nd if no then why.?

Anybdy else have this question's answer

Yes, if the woman is ovulating and the male ejaculates conception is possible. Regardless if it is the first time or not, sperm fertilizes the released mature egg and conception happens.

Regards,

Anonymous

I took postinor two tablet twice a day after havin unprotected sex wif my boyfriend could the be any side effect

Anonymous

I had sex on Friday and my boyfriend released sperm in me and i took the postinor 2 within 24hrs as stated on the leaflet but i dont know if its possible for me to get pregnant please can i have answers

Anonymous

i had an intercourse on 15th june that was my ovulation day and i took P2 both tablets on the same day and i started my menses on 19th which is not real blood but sought of dirty menses what might be the issue

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :

Did you know that your Internet Browser is out of date?

We're sorry to inform you that you're using a really old web browser and we are unable to support it anymore. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below. -The EmpowHER Development Team

By closing this window, you acknowledge your experience on this website may be degraded

Close this window