Can you still get pregnant after Postinor 2?

Hi I had intercouse with my bf 5 days after my period we use protection an after I took postinor 2 pills beacause I think precum got on my virginia I took one pill a few minutes after an the other 12 hours after that but I am spotting brown an I am getting lower back an belly pains is this normal? I don't want to get pregnant

Anonymous

Hi, pls what is the sustainability of p2 beacuae after taking p2 on a Saturday morning I still had unprotected sex on Sunday and monday. Am I at a risk of getting pregnant?

Hello Anon

That 24 hours is a little long but you are likely protected. That's all we can say.

Anonymous

Hi, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 10th of February. I took the two tablets of p2 at once the following day and it wasn't up to 24hrs. Pls am at any risk side effects or getting pregnant

Anonymous

I had intercourse on the 2nd of February and a little precum good in me and i was a little worried so i took prostionor 2 the morning after i had intercourse. A few weeks passed, it's now the 21st of February and i am suppose to see my period around the 17th and i haven't seen my period as yet. Please tell me what's going on. Is it me, the pill or am i pregnant?

Hello Anon

P2 is very effective so your risk is very low; you may be delayed as a side effect. But it's advisable to take a pregnancy test to rule that out.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Please I had sex with my guy last night and I'm yet to take the postinor. Am I supposed to take two pills or one?

Hello Anon

You need to follow the instructions. Read then and follow suit.

Anonymous

hi... has unprotected sex lastnight and was suppose to take postinor 2d next day but later got my period in d morning dunno if am still supposeto take d drug or if there's no need

Hello Anon

There is no need to take anything now that you have your period. There is no risk of pregnancy.