ask: Can you still get pregnant after Postinor 2?

Hi I had intercouse with my bf 5 days after my period we use protection an after I took postinor 2 pills beacause I think precum got on my virginia I took one pill a few minutes after an the other 12 hours after that but I am spotting brown an I am getting lower back an belly pains is this normal? I don't want to get pregnant

Anonymous

I took postinor two immediately after sex the next day I had another unprotected sex which he ejaculated will the postinor 2 I took a day before still take care of it since is 72hrs active

Anonymous

I had sex with my bf and dat same day I took the 2 pills of postinor2 and also seen my period will I still get pregnant.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Your period indicates you are not pregnant.

Anonymous

I had sex today been my ovulation day and I used postinor 2 after one hour. Should I be worried about pregnancy?

Maryann Gromisch RN Guide (reply to Anonymous)

Since you took the pill within one hour, there is a 95% chance that it will prevent pregnancy. Vaginal bleeding will indicate it worked.

Anonymous

i had unprotected sex with my gf and i ejeculate in her, will the prostinor 2 help to avoid her from getting pregnant ?

There is a 95% chance that Postinor 2 will prevent her from becoming pregnant. Bleeding within three weeks of taking it will prove that it worked.

Anonymous

hello.
i have sexual intercourse saturday15.08.15 night into sunday morning.
i took postinor 2 1:45pm sunday16.08.15 and forgot about the second one and took it 8:45pm monday 17.08.15.........
am i likely to get pregnant?

You have to follow the instructions. If they say to take two at once then that's what you should do. If you have to take them hours or a day apart, that's what you should do. You need to follow instructions, they are for a reason. When you don't, the medication may not work. We can't say what percentage the risk is.

Anonymous

Hello Dr. I had unprotected sex 2 days before ovulation day. It was on wed and i just take postinor 2 on sunday. Will it work? Can i still be pregnant? Tq.

Pregnancy Guide

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :