can your get pregnant if you rub your genitals in the shower

Im 18 and me and my boyfriend took a shower together on july 23. He rubbed his penis just on my clit. He went nowhere near my vigina hole and he says he didn't no cum or pre cum. Because prevousily before showering we had messed around and he has cummed and he said there was no way he could cum again so quick. The next day I had brown discharge come out only once. I have an irregular period and I've recently been having cramps sore breast and low back pain. According to my period app im one day late could I be pregnant? Or is it just be stressing over being pregnant makeing my period late? Help

Hi help_

To get pregnant, sperm has to enter the vagina. If this didn't occur then you cannot get pregnant. It sounds like your period is on it's way.