Can't get a whole finger into my vagina

By April 25, 2010 - 2:15pm

I'm a 24yr old virgin. Is it normal if i cant stick a finger up my vagina. It feels so tight. D finger gets in bt hits an obstruction. Is dat my cervix? Plz help

Anonymous

I can't fit a single finger into my hole .. It isn't normal is it ..? ... I'm 15 yrs old .. Every time i try putting a finger it it starts paining and burning

Anonymous

I started when I was 12 and i've started using this like test tube shaped bubble container. and I can only get like 3 cm of my finger in my vagina then i start to feel like the flesh inside me. I feel like i might be becoming slutty and all but yeah, I still can only put in like 3cm of the test tube too and its a bit thicker than my finger.
BTW I'm 13 now.

I realy want to have sex but im too young and i never had a boyfriend but anyway i want to finger myself i kind of know how to do that but i want to do that correctly and i want someone to teach me how to do that propley i live in england in bridgwater is there anyone who could show me how to do that propley and i am desprete to have sex because its easyer then finger myself... and i am only 13 i know it sounds wrong that i want to have sex but thats me ive seen so much porn because of this XXXXXXXXX LOVE YOU ALL GIRLS FOR BEING BRAVE.

Im with you girl

Hi i am 20 years old i have no girl friend plz contect me i need a friend

There is no-one to "teach" you this and you need to lay off the porn - you're a child! Sex is something you grow into, not start as soon as you become a teen. Take your time and do not contact anyone from the Internet about teaching you sexual activity. You will end up badly abused or worse.

Anonymous

Hi just want to ask if I put one finger. In virgin pushy that normal so steel virgis? Because she say yes

Anonymous

i am a vary young person and a virgin and i stuck whole toothbrush up there! ohhhh and it felt amazing.....

it does feel amazing ,try moving it around .

I'm very young and did the same thing it feels great.
did you move it around?