Can't get a whole finger into my vagina

By Pink456 April 25, 2010 - 2:15pm

I'm a 24yr old virgin. Is it normal if i cant stick a finger up my vagina. It feels so tight. D finger gets in bt hits an obstruction. Is dat my cervix? Plz help

Anonymous

I can't fit a single finger into my hole .. It isn't normal is it ..? ... I'm 15 yrs old .. Every time i try putting a finger it it starts paining and burning

Anonymous

I started when I was 12 and i've started using this like test tube shaped bubble container. and I can only get like 3 cm of my finger in my vagina then i start to feel like the flesh inside me. I feel like i might be becoming slutty and all but yeah, I still can only put in like 3cm of the test tube too and its a bit thicker than my finger.
BTW I'm 13 now.

I realy want to have sex but im too young and i never had a boyfriend but anyway i want to finger myself i kind of know how to do that but i want to do that correctly and i want someone to teach me how to do that propley i live in england in bridgwater is there anyone who could show me how to do that propley and i am desprete to have sex because its easyer then finger myself... and i am only 13 i know it sounds wrong that i want to have sex but thats me ive seen so much porn because of this XXXXXXXXX LOVE YOU ALL GIRLS FOR BEING BRAVE.

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

There is no-one to "teach" you this and you need to lay off the porn - you're a child! Sex is something you grow into, not start as soon as you become a teen. Take your time and do not contact anyone from the Internet about teaching you sexual activity. You will end up badly abused or worse.

Anonymous

Hi just want to ask if I put one finger. In virgin pushy that normal so steel virgis? Because she say yes

Anonymous

i am a vary young person and a virgin and i stuck whole toothbrush up there! ohhhh and it felt amazing.....

Anonymous

i am 11...and yesterday, for the first time, i got one finger fully up there... i got scared and pulled it out..now i cant get it up there anymore |< it saddens me b/c it was a great experience! can someone help???

Yes i can help by looking and putting finger in vagina

ooglowingoo (reply to Anonymous)

i know this reply is really late so i want to know if its working again?basically: i started when i was 11 too. at first it was uncomfortable snd it didnt go fully up but like for you it felt good. i kept trying and i eventually got it up again so dont worry if it doesnt. you are new at it. to help it be easier if you first play with yourself; rub, stroke and pull your clit. it'll help you become wet and your finger should go up. have funn!

Anonymous

i do the same thing and it wont go up , i wish i could just stick it upp.