Castor Oil

I accidentally (didn't know there could be adverse effects) took 2 Tbsp Castor Oil earlier today, had to go #2 quite bad some cramping and shakiness, no bleeding but felt something 'come out' of my downstairs (could just be discharge I've been having but I don't know....). I got worried and looked it up online and was horrified to see what I could have done to my baby, is it even possible to miscarry like that and not have ANY bleeding whatsoever?. I am 19 yrs old and I'm 9weeks and 4 days along, will my pregnancy be okay? I'm kind of cramping/tender now after going so much....I really want my child.

I don't know what you "downstairs" is - do you mean your anus or your vagina?

Castor oil is taken for constipation (something common in pregnancy) so this could explain the subsequent cramping. Your baby is probably fine but look up any side effects before you do something like this again. I would also strongly advise you to put a call into your doctor.