Pregnancy Guide

ask: a chance of pregnancy?

By keeeezysaidso

I was on my week 2 pills of Oren tricyclen lo and i missed my Tuesday, January 22 pill. I woke up at 1 am Wednesday to take it and took my other pill at my regular time. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend early Thursday morning and I am worried that because it was my high fertility week that I could be pregnant. I have been on birth control since November.

Hi there, 

Whenever you don't take your birth control pills exactly as directed and then have unprotected sex, there is a chance of pregnancy. Continue taking your pills as prescribed-- if you miss your next period, test for pregnancy.

Rosa

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :