Chance of pregnancy?

Bf washed his penis with water and soap after he came outside of me then we had unprotected sex about 5 mins afterwards. I also had some spotting for two days (I assume it's ovulation bleeding cause it happened 14 days after my period).

Just wondering what the chances are for pregnancy? Thanksn

I did answer your question already - it's about 20%. 0% with no ejaculation. 

If he didn't ejaculate anything, then you have no chance but I can't tell you for sure if he did or didn't, I wasn't there! 

With regard to bleeding during ovulation meaning higher fertility, I don't know that that has any scientific basis but since it's a sign of ovulation, women who see it and who want to get pregnant will have sex then, increasing their odds of pregnancy. 

A sexually active woman has about a 20% of pregnancy every month. If you boyfriend definitely had no ejaculation then your risk is zero. 

Thanks for the reply!

Apparently bleeding during ovulation means high fertility ?

He said he washed his penis with soap and water, and then dried it off.
We had unprotected sex for about 5 mins then he put on a condom.

How high are the chances for pregnancy?