Chances of getting pregnant from pre cum if youre on birth control pills?

By Anonymous April 16, 2013 - 12:48pm

Ive been on the pill for a month and a week, i take my pills everyday at the same time and i never missed one. I have not had sex with my boyfriend for 6 days but yesterday we had unprotected sex, he did not ejaculate inside of me but im worried about the pre cum.. ive been on the pill longer than a month, should i be ok?

It's my first time taking birth control pills. I started my first pill on my first day of cycle. However , I stopped after taking only 3pills because I experienced abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting. Then, I had an unprotected sex after two days getting off pills. Will I get pregnant from precum? Please I need your expertise on this subject. Thank you.

I was on my birth control for about a week and a half, maybe even two weeks. I'm 23 and finally decided to have sex with my boyfriend, it being my first time. He didn't ejaculate inside me; we stopped before he did. I had never missed my pill and took it around the same time. Should I be worried about pre cum? Was my birth control effective after a week and half maybe even two weeks? Someone help me quit freaking out. I'd like advice from someone who is specialized in this field or someone who was honestly gone through this. Please and thank you.

You are freaking out over nothing - you don't need to be a specialist to know this. Just talk to your doctor if you have questions about the hormones you are taking. You are protected immediately once you start the Pill, unless you are a "Sunday starter" - in that case you should use protection for a week. You have nothing to worry about.

Your risk is as close to zero as you can get, all things considered. Abstinence is the only sure way not to get pregnant!

It doesn't matter if a man does or does not ejaculate in your when you are on the Pill and take it exactly as prescribed. Either way, your risk is so low that it's nothing to worry about.