ask: Chances of getting pregnant without penetration?

i'm really worried that I may be pregnant though my boyfriend and I were just fooling around. No penetration, no ejaculation occurred but his penis and my vagina did touch. This happened around a few days before my period and i'm worried because i'm supposed to have my period now but there are no signs. i'm still young and i'm really scared. help.

Anonymous

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Since there was no penetration or ejaculation it's unlikely you will be pregnant.  But you might need to wait a few more days and if you don't get your period, take a home pregnancy test or see your doctor. To avoid an unwanted pregnancy or STD's it's important to use protection, such as a condom.

Daisy

Have you joined the IUD trend? What kind of birth control do you use? :