Chances of getting pregnent

By Anonymous April 29, 2014 - 8:23pm

Can my gf get pregnent She was wearing panty an i touched her vagina with my penis an some kind of fluid were coming from her vagina. Even from my penis can this cause pregnancy. Now she missed her periods for 2-3 days. Please help me with the solution.

She was wearing her panty. Now she noticed that her tummy an breast is lill bit bigger but the weight is still the same. I am fearing because her panty was thin

Welcome to EmpowHER. She can not get pregnant if she was wearing clothes. Sperm can not swim through clothes. Hope this was helpful?

Thank you Daisy.
My gf panty was thin,an yesterday she noticed that her tummy an breast is increased in size. An she missed her periods too its the 4day today