Chances of pregnancy after morning after pill?

By September 7, 2015 - 1:56am

I had unprotected sex day before yesterday, and immediately took a morning after pill after that. But then I had unprotected sex again yesterday in the afternoon. He pulled out both times, but I'm still worried if I should take ANOTHER morning-after-pill or not, or immediately get on birth control.

Thank you.

Hello, i had unprotected sex last night around 115-130am and did it again at 330am. The second time i felt all this fluid coming out from my vagina, and from my knowledge i believe i squirted. He did the pull out method and didnt came in me. What are the chances of me getting pregnant? Also, I took Escapelle, an emergency contraception, 12 hours after. Someone pls help me.

As long as you took your emergency contraception properly it will be up to 95% effective against pregnancy so your risk is very low.

Hey! Thanks for the answer. I was thinking of just directly starting birth control tomorrow. Is that a safe option?

HERWriter Guide (reply to akgupta)

Hello again

Birth control is generally started on a certain day, check with your pharmacist or read the instructions on your birth control packet.

Hi akgupta

You need to take EC after every time you have unprotected sex. But whether you need it this time of there was no ejaculation is not clear.

It's up to you whether to take it or not.