ask: Chances of pregnancy? Continue to test?

I had my normal period on January 7, 2013. On January 13, 2013 I messed around with this guy. We did not have sex, but am concerned with possibility of pregnancy. I gave him oral sex and he finished in paper towels, disposed of them and wiped his hands dry on his shorts. We are pretty sure he didn't even get any sperm on his hands. So 5-10 minutes later he left but rubbed the upper outside of my vagina once, which he didn't even touch the clit. On February 2, 2013 I received my next normal period. I then took a first response pregnancy test on February 9 and 16th which both were negative and taken with first morning urine. Then on February 20, 2013 I had a blood pregnancy test taken at my doctors which was also negative. Then on February 23 and 25th I took first response hpt's and both were negative.

What are my chances of pregnancy? My next period should start around this upcoming Saturday, march 2, 2013.

Is there any reason to continue to test? Would the test I've taken be accurate?

Thanks for the help!

From what you have said, there is no chance of pregnancy in your case.

Is there any reason to continue to test?

Susan Cody HERWriter Guide (reply to Anonymous)

No.

So a blood test at 5 weeks and a urine test at 6 weeks since we messed around would be accurate then?

Are we talking about 100%?

Thanks for or reply, it is greatly appreciated.

Do you support the idea of a single woman using In Vitro Fertilization to have a baby?: