Is chocolate better than sex for women?

Chocolate really better than sex?

I was listening to a TV show about chocolate and they made the reference that women prefer chocolate over sex. Apparently there was a survey conducted where they determined chocolate is better than sex for some women. I would love to know why?

There was a 1000 person survey done a while ago by Harris Interactive in France where women stated eating chocolate can be more pleasurable than sex. The survey asked women and men about sex, pleasure, happiness, food and chocolate and how they would rate them. Some women did prefer chocolate.

I don't think there is anything wrong with some women preferring chocolate over sex. Sex is not everyone's number one pleasure. People get their kicks from all sorts of things! As long as we're happy and not hurting others, who is to say?! 

Thanks for your question.

I think this may have been a throwaway comment by the presenters of the show, as a fun thing to say but there is some merit in our love for chocolate! 

We have a great article on chocolate that explains why people love it so much (triggering cravings almost like an addiction) and the benefits of chocolate (in moderation of course!). 

This article explains why far better than I can but I wouldn't take that survey they talked about too seriously. Women do love their chocolate but sex is important too! 

Did this article help you, Anon?