Cna I be Pregnant.

By August 14, 2010 - 8:59am

I had my period on july 30 and after it stop 6 days later, I started cramping alot. I started bleeding on tuesday when i wiped and it was pink-brown discharge. I have been cramping since i stop my period and i was wondering if i am pregnant.
I have a daughter and i had a full period period and i didn't know i was pregnant for 2 more months after that, i have low counts for pregnancy also.
Please tell me what it could be.

The thing is i have fullness in my pelvic area and i know what a miscarriage feels like and this is not as bad ad the one i had over a year ago. I called my doctor and he put me onantibiotic and make sure the pain is not worse than the day before which is not but i can tolerate a high pain. But i wish i can figure out what is going on. I see my obgyn on monday but just to talk to him because i do not like my regular physican to deal with reproductive health issues.

HERWriter Guide (reply to myloveis2010)

That's great that you're seeing your OB/GYN on Monday and I understand wanting to see her over your regular doctor.

If your pain is intolerable as it was that one day, then you may have a cyst or perhaps a blockage that is causing it. The best thing you can do is see a specialist and I'm glad you have set it up!
Let us know how Monday goes, we'll be looking out for your update!

Hi My love is 2010,

Thank you for your question. If you had your period, you should be fine for the possibility of pregnancy but you can always purchase a pregnancy test just to be sure. If you are experiencing what I call the lingering period, this can just be residual lining of your uterus removing itself although there may be an underlying infection also.

Take a pregnancy test to rule out the possibility. If your bleeding is concerning, make an appointment with your physician to rule out any infection or another underlying issue. I hope this helps. Can you keep us updated?

(reply to Anonymous)

the bleeding stop two days ago but i still have the cramping.

HERWriter Guide (reply to myloveis2010)

Hi myloveis2010,

If what you had was your period then you cannot be pregnant.

Is there any possibility that you may have had a miscarriage? Have you been having unprotected sex?

If this cramping does not stop in the next day or two and you are still in pain, it's a good idea to call your doctor.

What do you think?