Common Cold and Mouth Ulcers after cunnilingus

Hi,
My boyfriend gets ill quite easily and usually comes down with some minor illness every few months or so.
However the other day he said that he often gets mouth ulcers, nothing to big just one or two small ones, after he has performed oral sex on me.
We aren't sure if this is just purely coincidental, most recently he had been feeling a little bit weak so thought an illness was coming up again and the following day we were intimate, and within a few hours of him going down on me he had mouth ulcers start to come up and the 2 days after a slightly sore throat and wheezy feeling.

Could this be linked to the oral sex??? I'm concerned because we are both young and can't go to the doctors easily.

It may be worth to note that I am unable to put anything inside my vagina without pain currently and have been suffering with this for a few months. He has tried even the tip of his little finger and this still causes pain. However we think this may have been due to aggressive fingering causing a cut.

Thank you for any help

I doubt mouth ulcers are being caused by oral sex - it sounds like he has a very poor immune system that is causing these ulcers.

Additionally, aggressive fingering should not cause your vagina to become non- penetrable for months, as you have stated.

These may not be sexual issues at all - you both need to see doctors. Your age should not prevent a visit to a doctor.