Concerned that I may be pregnant..

Hi, My name is Fal and I'm just wondering if there is a possibility I may be pregnant. The beginning of my last menstrual cycle was around December 1-3rd. I'm not sure if it was the 3rd or the 1st.. Sorry I can't be more specific. I'm trying to be, though. The thing is that I do have irregular periods because I suffer from endometriosis. But I usually bounce around a 30/32 day cycle. It depends... I'm not even going to really get into the dizzy thing cause I am also anemic, so I constantly feel that way. I'm just ball parking and am wondering if I should start thinking that I could be and go pick up a HPT. Thank you very much!

I thought that anytime you saw even a faint second line that you had HCG in your urine and therefore PG. Am I wrong???

It's Fal here again. I took the HPT and it came out with mixed signals. So I am going to wait three days and take another. It was mostly negative, but it showed a second line very faintly. So I will wait until Saturday and take another. And if I am still not completely satisfied, then I will go see the doctor come Monday.

Thank you for all the help..

Hi, it's Fal here. I have been having unprotected sex since my last period, but I have not been taking birth control. We are pretty sexually active and are usually wise. But there are moments when we are not so smart. So, we have had unprotected sex within the last month. So I am thinking about get a HPT.

Hi Fal!

Thanks for the update. I agree that a HPT should be taken as soon as possible. Let us know how it goes,

Hi Fal

Thanks for your question! The first indicator of pregnancy is usually a missed period but you have not said anything about you sexual activity since your last period. Have you had sex in the last month? Are you on birth control? What kind? Do you use protection every single time you have sex?

A HPT is a great idea if you have been having unprotected sex (no matter what time of the month).
Please update us!