Condom and No Cum, Could I Be Pregnant?

My boyfriend and were "messing" around, dry humped (fully clothed), then took off clothing about an hour later and he became erect so he put on a condom and we messed around some more, mostly just "experimenting", rubbing his penis on the outer regions of my gentilia, never going "in" and he never came. I am just worried that some sperm from when we were dry humping might have somehow clung onto his pubic hair and got into me. Am I just being paranoid?

Yes, you are being a bit paranoid :)

You cannot get pregnant this way. Keep using a condom and staying protected!