condom broke , on birth control (11 days since last period) and took morning after pill 48hrs ago, pregnant?

My boyfriend climaxed and didn't realized the condom broke until after. I always take my birth control on time. As soon as the condom broke we took a morning after pill within 1 hour. What are the chances of me being pregnant?

If you are on the Pill and taking it correctly (as you are) then you should not have taken the emergency contraception because your Pill will protect you up to 99.9%.

Taking additional hormones on top of the Pill may affect your cycle. Your risk of pregnancy is almost zero but contact your pharmacy to see if your Pill effectiveness will be changed in any way due to taking emergency contraception. Remember that the morning after pill is for emergencies - you are protected already by the Pill - and the Pill is more effective than the morning after pill.