Condom broke but he didn't ejaculate. What are the chances of pregnancy?

By June 9, 2016 - 2:11am

My boyfriend and I were having sex with a condom. During sex, he took his penis out of me and attempted to put it back in but it broke as he tried to (because I wasn't that wet at the moment I guess). We both noticed RIGHT AWAY and he pulled out as soon as we heard that it broke. He didn't ejaculate and said he wasn't even close to ejaculating. I asked him when the last time he ejaculated was and he said 2 days ago, therefore suggesting he urinated plenty since his last ejaculation. This was 4 days after my last period ended. I have awhile until my next period, and I can just see myself stressing over this until the time comes wondering if I'm pregnant. Could you please tell me what you think the chances of pregnancy are? Thank you for your time.

Hi Ratchel

If you are absolutely sure there was no ejaculation then pregnancy cannot occur. Obviously we are not in a position to guarantee that a pregnancy cannot happen but there doesn't seem any way it could.

Unprotected sex four days after a period is not the safest time but again: no ejaculation means no pregnancy risk.