By Anonymous January 18, 2012 - 10:32am

it was my last day of period, there was little discharge, my bf was naked and he was thrusting me until he ejaculated me outside while i was wearing shorts. i could feel the wetness of his semen, is there high possibility that i would get pregnant , even though he cum on my shorts , and it was near to my genital area. i am really worried, please help me :(

Hi Anon and thanks for your post!

You cannot get pregnant through clothing but in future, make sure your boyfriend has condoms handy so that things don't get out of control and you'll have peace of mind. Even if he ejaculated on your shorts, sperm can't travel through clothing and find their way inside your vagina and cause pregnancy.

thank you for your time susan, i really appreciate it :)

HERWriter Guide (reply to liyana871)

Hi again!

There are risks of pregnancy with genital to genital contact, even without penetration but there is no risk when there is a pair of shorts in between both people. There are all sorts of stories on line with people claiming all sorts of things that happened to their sister or their cousin or their friends neighbor's aunt but don't believe all you read. You won't get pregnant this way!

hence, the high risk of pregnancy only occurs, if the semen is ejaculated in the vagina?

HERWriter Guide (reply to liyana871)

That's correct.

he ejaculated on my shorts, and its near to my vagina.. and i have read may articles online, about pregnancy without penetration, i never had sexual intercourse, but i am getting really worried. i was just wearing my shorts, and no underwear, and he wasn't wearing anything. so, are there still risks ?