Confused !!

Hi, I had last unprotected sex on 6th June this year. In month of June and July I got my periods on tym but then the flow was heavy for first 4 days n then the flow was oky which lasted for 3 days more. 18th July was the last period I got. August I had no period yet. I went for UPT twice and both tyms its negative. Also, apart frm missed period, I have no others symptoms. I went to gynac and she suggested me Regestrone for 3 days. Today its 5 days, I last consumed the medication But still I didn't get my menses. Is it possible that I could be pregnant ?

Pregnancy is not possible, you have had periods since and multiple negative pregnancy tests.

It must be due to something else, perhaps stress or a change in body chemistry/hormonal fluctuations.

Yes. I am doubting it might be coz of stress. Before also I came across delayed menses (3-4 days) whenever I am stressed out/tensed. But then it never happened that I missed period the entire month. So you suggest me to discuss the same with my gynac or wait for few more days ?

Feel free to discuss from now on since you aren't having any signs of a period at all. Remember that stress can have a huge impact on the menstrual cycle - it can even stop it.