Hi I'm 5 days early for my period, I had a very red bleed this morning. I put on a pad but there was nothing all day! My bf and I have unprotected sex but he always pulls out. I feel normal, no cramps, bloating or other PMS symptoms as I usually get before my period.
What could this be?

Welcome to EmpowHER and thank you for seeking our help with your concern.

Was it a very small amount of blood, more like spotting?

Sometimes, you can have spotting a few days before your period is about to start. This doesn't sound like implantation bleeding, which is scanty, and pink to brownish in color.

Wait and see what happens in the next five to seven days. Feel free to come back if we can be of further help.