confused about due date

Well my daughter is 1. Since her birth i had a period about 3 times between 36-37 days. Anywho on feb 1st i had my last period. Took a test in march and came out positive. Based on my 1st last period im due november 8th. I did my first ultrasound april 8th suppost to be 9 weeks 3 days but the baby was measuring 7 weeks 3 days. 2 weeks behind. So the doctor pushed my due date to nov 22. Any reason for that or did i just ovulate a bit later then when i should have. Pease help

That is a bit confusing since that would mean you were pregnant the month before and should not have had a period. Are you sure you had a period? 

Ultrasound due dates aren't perfect, your due date may change as your pregnancy evolves so go by what the ultrasound indicated but bear in mind your own experience and due date too. 

You can ask about this at your next ultrasound too - in order for things to be clearer.

We wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!