ask: Confused from my body and scared too

By Emily B

I'm showing a lot of signs of pregnancy and I can't compare to my period because I never had a regular one, I don't understand how I could be pregnant either because the closest I've come to sex is outercourse and some oral sex, is it possible I got pregnant from that? We, my boyfriend and I, were wearing our underwear at the time of outercourse and other times we have done oral sex, but we always wash our hands off before and after he fingers me or touches me.
I feel:

-Nauseous, whenever I eat, like throwing up Except I've never thrown up yet while eating
-tender in my breasts
-some cramping and my stomach flattened out a lot
-unable to concentrate

Anonymous

Hi Emily B,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  If you were wearing clothes, you can not be pregnant.  Sperm can not swim through clothes.  Your symptoms might be due to PMS or any other causes. 

Daisy

Emily B (reply to Anonymous)

You're sure about that? I'm really scared. My breasts feel heavy and full ands the it's just my mind playing tricks on me but my stomach feels like it's flattened and grown tight. There's no possible chance of pregnancy if we both wore underwear dry humping? I'm not sure if it's PMS either because I've never had a regular period and it's never ever felt like this before. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow to see what's happening, what if I am pregnant, I don't want to be, how do I stop this?

Emily B

And last time I had done outercourse was a month ago

Emily B

Also I feel tired and I have very irregular sleeping patterns

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: