confused regarding my health condition

By October 12, 2015 - 4:44am

I had oral sex and my boyfriend also fingered my vagina on Tuesday.
This time, it was a bit more deep...
From two days from now, I'm feeling a bit of milky discharge from my vagina.
Headache which is a bit common for me, today I even had to vomit early morning.
I can even feel like having constipation.
I know that there is no way I can be pregnant from what I've done. But these health conditions of mine are confusing me.
Please does anyone feel like there is something wrong with me?
And for details, I had my period on 30th of last month.

I will have to get an appointment.
But I just want to know that I'm not pregnant rite!

HERWriter Guide (reply to Sravya)

Hi again!

You wrote "I know that there is no way I can be pregnant from what I've done," so you answered your own question! You should be fine! You are a grown woman, Sravya, you should know now that you can't get pregnant without having sex. If you won't accept this, talk to a therapist as to why.

Yeah.. thank you Susan for all the support.

Hi Sravya!

You have a lot of concerns about getting pregnant when you're not having sex. I suggest you see a doctor about your anxiety issues.

Vaginal discharge is common when you are sexually aroused. It sounds like you may have picked up some sort of bug, I'm sure you'll feel better in a few days.