ask: Is this considered a period?

By Cecy28

I had sex January 14th I took the morning pill right after that day. I got my period later that month. I have always been irregular, but just yesterday I started bleeding when I wiped there was blood but when I peed no blood I went to buy some pads and I accidentally had blood on my underwear sorry for the graphics but I woke up this morning and I no longer had blood this morning is this a thing because I got my period or? I also had oral sex but no ejaculation near te vagina.

Dear Cecy,

You may be getting your period this month..it may just be in its beginning stages. You should wear a liner and if you have not had a period since January after you had unprotected sex then you should take a pregnancy test.

Good luck,

Rosa

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: