constant uti.

My wife is getting constant uti i would say 75% of the time we make love.. it's worrying her and its upsetting her as i am the first person she feels this sexually attracted to ans its the first time she enjoys making love to someone...her dr. Gave her an antibiotic to take after sex. And sometimes we forget. I was wondering is there anything i could do on my end to help her chances of not getting sick...

Some women do get UTI's after sex. It has less to do with cleanliness than the act of sex pushing against her urinary tract and causing an infection. 

But your wife should clean herself before and after sex and pee before and after sex where at all possible. 

Don't use a spermicide. 

Some women take a medication (like bactrim) every time they have sex (your wife is probably on something similar) and it works. She needs to make sure she takes it every time. 

One way to help avoid it is to have gentler sex. Vigorous sex can sometimes lead to the path of an infection. A glass of cranberry jiuce every day can help too. 

It's a real pain for some women who go through this but the meds do really help to prevent them from happening. 

I wish I could tell you a sure fire way to avoid this (other than abstaining!) but the above ways are your wife's best bet. 

Good luck and I hope these infections stop.