Constipated or pregnant?

By Anonymous April 8, 2016 - 10:09am

Hi I had sex on Sunday 3rd April with a condom there was a small amount of c*m at the bottom but no leaks.. I finished my last period on the 25th March. On Tuesday night I experienced getting sick and diahorrea. Today (Friday) I feel horrible and also think I'm constipated I feel like throwing up but it's just gas that comes up. I find it very hard to pass stools in the toilet today and all my abdomen mucles are aching (think it's due to getting sick). I can also get a weird taste in my mouth. Today I started ovulating milky white discharge.
I am stressing a lot about this.

If there was no leak then pregnancy is not possible.

It sounds like you have an unfortunate stomach virus - this is not an indicator of pregnancy and it doesn't matter if you are ovulating since you had protected sex. Condoms are highly reliable.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/reproductive-system/content/reliability-condoms