Continued question

By February 12, 2016 - 3:07pm

Hello again. I previously posted a question on my chances of being pregnant from genital contact where my boyfriend was in underwear but I based it on the worst case which is if it slipped or not. I got my period almost 2 weeks after that, right on time. My period is due tomorrow.. If I don't get it what should I do? Sorry to bug you all!

We have just been dry humping with our underwear on since the activity described , no sex.

HERWriter Guide (reply to Jessicalynn123)

Hi Jessicalynn123

I think you are preparing for things that simply aren't going to happen. There's nothing to do if you don't get your period tomorrow. What were you thinking of doing?

If it doesn't come tomorrow then it'll be along some time in the next few days. Pregnancy isn't possible as you have found already, so I think you're making an issue where there isn't one. Don't create problems when there are none! Jessicalynn if you are going to worry every month that you will/will not get your period you need to stop engaging in this activity. I hope that makes sense.