Could this be sign of pregnant

I had unprotected sex ten days after my April period and took prevention immediately, i suppose to see my period two days ago but i don't see it up till today and i don't see any symptom of pregnancy, i have been pressing my stomach to feel any solid or pain but there is nothing like that, what worries me now is that i'm having a slight headache and i notice that my breast become bigger. Pls are this sign of pregnant.

Don't keep pressing your stomach like you are, you'll only cause pain or nausea (which may increase your fears of being pregnant even if you're not). Doing this will not give you any sign of pregnancy, you have to be significantly further along to feel a baby. If you were pregnant, your baby would be the side of a pinhead!

Your symptoms are of both pregnancy and/or your body preparing for it's period. Being only a couple of days late isn't too concerning but since you ARE a couple of days late, you can take a pregnancy test to find out now, and you'll get and accurate answer in a minute or two.

I wish you the best!