could i b pregnant?

hi...I haven't had sex, but two days to my period my bf released really close to my vagina, nd nw my period is 3 days late. I took postinor 2 abt 96 hours later (yesterday afternoon) nd still nothing.
please should I be worried? I'm freaking out already

If your boyfriend didn't ejaculate at the opening of your vagina then you can't get pregnant although why are you letting him get so close? If you don't want to get pregnant then don't behave irresponsibly. 

Since you took emergency birth control, even though there was no need, your cycle may be off. Sometimes women bleeding 3-7 days after taking emergency contraception. Your cycle may be irregular for the next month or two.