could i be?

By October 8, 2010 - 1:35am

this will really be so long...

i had my period on the 20th of September, then we did on the 2nd of October... i had my period on the 28th. (by the way, i have an irregular menstrual cycle, sometimes i'll have 31 or may last up to 40 days)... it only lasted for 4 days, which i think is not normal to me. and my breast pain still continous up to now. i'm freaking out. really freaking out. becuase i'm feeling really weak, feeling getting sick, and all. but my boyfriend says that i dont have to worry about anything. he's sure im not pregnant.(he did some withdrawal), my friends also tell me that i'm not.they're telling me that i'm thinking to much. so stressed and all that's happening to me are mere psychological signs.

i did not take any test but i'm planning soon.

need some advice. :(

my last period was on the 28th of September.
it was negative. i took it last week. my friend(who was a graduate of midwifery) suggested that i took the test and so i did. and it was negative.

after the test, i felt much better...
i did not felt like vomiting or what. i'm waking nice...
though my stomach still feels tight, i don't think its a reason for anything and because i'm having irregular bowel movements, that may be causing it too.

HERWriter Guide (reply to TAKOTAKOTALAGA)

Hi again and thank you for the update!

I'm so glad you are not pregnant and yes, being irregular can make one feel very uncomfortable.

Please consider going on a very reliable method of birth control so you don't have these scares again, I know how stressful they can be.

Take good care,

Withdrawal works for some - not others. The only advice we can give you is to take that pregnancy test in about two weeks. Your pain could be due to ovulation or PMS (I'm not sure about your last period - did you have it on the 20th or the 28th of September?). Either way, it's probably too soon to test.

You may also have some kind of flu bug that is causing your symptoms. If these symptoms do not stop in the next couple of days, call your doctor as you may have some kind of virus.

Good luck with that test and I hope to hear a good update from you!