Could i be having pregnacy symptoms or is it too early?

I had unprotected sex and now it's been 2 weeks since the last intercourse. I'm sure he didn't ejaculate, but out of no where I get sleepy but manage to stay up or after school i come gime and sleep til 6:30pm aftwards I can stay up and then get randomly sleepy again and now my breasts are are getting a little sore but it goes away then I feel it come back.

Anytime you have unprotected sex you risk pregnancy. Your symptoms could be pregnancy or PMS but it may be a little early for pregnancy symptoms. 

You maybe be tired because you're not getting enough sleep.

If you don't get your period when expected, you can take a pregnancy test.