Could I be infertile?

I am 31 years old & I have tried since the age of 18 to get pregnant and haven't been able to... I have tried around my estimated ovulation period and still nothing. Please if there is anything I can do or if there are any suggestions I'd love 2 hear them... Thank You so Much...

Are you in the U.S.? There are often low-cost community clinics and Planned Parenthood has low cost services if you don't want to wait until you have insurance. Good luck!

Anonymous (reply to Pat Elliott)

Yes I live in Southern Cali...I think i just might go to planned parenthood thank you so much...& thanx for wishing me luck.. I need it ;)

Yesenia - Have you been to a doctor to discuss this and determine whether or not you have any type of medical condition that would make you infertile? If not, that should be your starting point. Good luck!

Anonymous (reply to Pat Elliott)

Hello & thank you for responding... No I really dont know where to start...so I havent went to get checked out I guess once I get insurance Ill go huh...