Could I be preganant

Me and my boyfriend were messing around it got to the part were we wore grinding (naked) And for a while , I should be due my period some time this week , it then got to the stage were we wore having sex with a condom but I'm still abit worried because of the grinding we were very close and my stomachs kind of acting up ?? I need some advice , could I be preganant ?

Pregnancy is very unlikely but wait another week to see if your period comes along.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/community/share/outercourse-dry-humping-dry-sex-and-other-sexual-behaviors