could i be pregent>

By Anonymous November 3, 2010 - 11:04am

So i was having middle pain 2 days ago and had sex on both days ( tecnically 14 days in is not til thursday ) could i be pregnent?? also do you no if wind is a sing of early pergnency?? i have it bad today.

ps i know there is always a sing however how likly do you think??

none of my ovulation test come up possative yet i was having ovulating pain? today it should have showen up possative :( i had the ovulation pains 2 days ago. I have noticed my boobs have growen over the lst 2 days too.

Sorry i will try to exsplain :) i had ovulation pain 2 days ago and had sex both days . I finished my period 6 days ago so should tecnically ovulate tomorrow. HOwever due to the ovulation pains could i have ovulated early??

(reply to Anonymous)

Our menstrual cycles can change, and all women are different. The average cycle is 28-days with ovulation around the 14th day. Some women do ovulate earlier than that, and some ovulate later than that if they have longer cycles. It can be hard to know when you are ovulating, that's why some say there never is a "safe time" to have unprotected sex if you are trying to not get pregnant. If you are trying to get pregnant, then keep having sex regularly until you get your period or end up pregnant.
Hope the additional information helps!

Dear Anonymous,
Thanks for finding EmpowHER, but I am having trouble understanding your question. I'm going to try and answer you anyway.
Anytime you have unprotected sex, there is a risk of getting pregnant. A period generally is a sign of not being pregnant. If you get yours, you can relax. Otherwise, if you don't get your period, you can either take a home pregnancy test, or request a pregnancy test from your doctor. If you plan to continue to be sexually active, you may want to read up about sex, and birth control so you can effectively advocate for yourself:
For more information, please review these articles:
Answers for Women: Am I Pregnant After Unprotected Sex?, The Misconceptions of Sex, and Help! The Condom Broke During Sex: How to Prevent "Wardrobe Malfunctions"
Good luck and let us know how you're doing.