Could i be pregnant?

By June 5, 2011 - 3:51am

Hey everyone,
I am really scared and I really do need an answer. So here it goes. Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex once with a spermicidal condom and then he came and then I rolled down another spermicidal one with out wiping his shaft. We only did it for a little bit and then stopped. After realizing what we did, about 26 hours later I took plan B. And all this has happened 2 days after I ovulated or around my ovulation. My boobs were really really sore for like a week and then out of no where they have stopped hurting all together for like 2 days and now they slightly hurt when i squeeze them. sometimes I feel like my pelvis area is a little sore, but I have a 7.5 cm cyst. I think thats the measurement for it. I go pee a lot but mostly when I start having panic attacks and get nervous. my BBT is normally 97.50s, .60s, .70s and sometimes .80s but for 2 days now it has been 97.90 which has freaked me out. I have take 3 pregnancy tests and all came out negative. I am supposed to have my period in about 4 days. I am really scared and I have a doc's appointment in 5 days to get on birth control. What do you think the possibility of me being pregnant or do you guys think I am just freaking out (I hope so).
Please help me. Thank You.

Hi needananswer

It's impossible to tell you if you are pregnant or not. I know you stress a lot about pregnancy so it's a very good thing you are changing your choice of birth control.

Ask your doctor for a pregnancy test when you go in, in five days as your period will be due by then. The answer will accurately tell you where you stand and then you can make your birth control decisions from there. If you go on the birth control pill, remember to take them exactly as prescribed.

Good luck and thanks for writing!

I forgot to mention that my room is very hot. Don's know if it plays a roll in it. And that sometimes I get like this buzzing feeling in my pelvic region.