Could i be pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend were dryhumping last week. he was naked and i had my underwear on. He didnt ejaculate but is there any way i could be pregnant.

could his precum go through my underwear though???

To get pregnant, there must be sperm-to-genital contact. In your case it seems that it's not possible to get pregnant.

For more sex education, please click here and I strongly encourage you to disengage from any kind of sexual activity until you know what you are doing: http://www.empowher.com/sex-amp-relationships/content/misconceptions-sex

Best to you,
~Susan Cody

please a question,
I had underwear and cotton shorts, He ejaculated on me, away from my genitals (meaning on my stomach and breasts) and i wiped it away directly with tissues.
after 45 mins or an hour i took a shower. is there any chance that sperms found their way to contact my vagina and make me pregnant? or they died once they were exposed to air and water??

You cannot get pregnant unless there is sperm to female genital contact, as I mentioned above.