Could I be pregnant?

Hi so the first day of my last period was sept 29 it lasted approx 5 days. Around the 11th or 12th I stated noticing my breasts hurt I was bloated and gassy now it is the 19th and these symptoms have just gotten worse instead of better. My next period is due around the 29 th is it possible that these symptoms are pregnancy symptoms or is it too early?y and my bf have been having unprotected sex a lot. Thank you

Obviously, having a lot of unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy. It is too early to have pregnancy symptoms but that doesn't mean you are not pregnant, just that these symptoms may be unrelated and may be a flu bug or other illness.

But if your period does not come when expected, take a test.