Could I be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex on July 29th and July 31st which happen to be my fertile days. We used the "pull-out" method. Could I still be pregnant? Also, I haven't missed my period yet. It is due on the 15th, how early can I take a test?

It is possible for you to become pregnant for two reasons: one is that you had unprotected sex when you were more than likely ovulating and the other is that your partner may have deposited a pre-ejaculate that contained sperm, inside you. Pre-ejacuate can often contain sperm.

You can take a test around August 10th as many tests now can let you know if you're pregnant 3-5 days before your period is due. I hope you get the result you want - will you update us? Good luck!