could i be pregnant?

i am taking femdene 21 day pill, during the start of my second wk i forgot to take 3 days pills, during this time i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. i then took the pills when i realised that i hadnt taken them for a few days. being stressed out thinking that i might be pregnant due to feeling tired and sometimes nauseous i then forgot to take the last 3 pills in my pack! these are now taken and my 'period' is due today/tomorrow. is it possible i might be pregnant have being feeling funny but dont know if thats just worry. any info would be appreciated. thanks

Dear Anon

Yes, it could absolultey be stress that's making you feel as you do, but missing 6 pills in a single cycle ensures that ovulation (and thus pregnancy) is very possible.

Please take a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant and perhaps rethink the Pill as a method of birth control if you find it too difficult to remember to take them. And always use a back up method like condoms.

Since you are not even late, no need to worry just yet! But take a test if you don't get your period in the next few days.

Will you update us?