could i be pregnant?

By Anonymous January 17, 2012 - 10:22am

HELP!!!!!!!!!! Ok my af ended on christmas day. I had unprotected sex before it came on && like 4 times after it went off. Im nervous because I start spotting really light for almost 2 days (i only could see it on tissue, but it definately came from my vagina.) After a week, my family had noticed a little change in me, they've said im going to the restroom more frequent, im eating way more, and I sleep more often. I noticed I was getting some discomfort in my tummy, which made my back hurt especially in the morning. Could I be pregnant? I also should add in september 2010 I had an abortion. Is this all in my head? Am I giving myself symptoms because I think im pregnant? Help!!!!

Pregnancy symptoms don't usually occur within a week -after having unprotected sex - it takes 7-10 days to actually become pregnant after sex.

Your symptoms may be due to worry. Wait it out until your period is due and take a test if it doesn't arrive on time.Having unprotected sex leads to pregnancy so your actions may lead you to pregnancy.