could i be pregnant? :(

By January 20, 2012 - 11:14am

Well, i didnt take my birthcontrol for 2 days, while knowing that me and my boyfriend has had ALOT of sex && the birthcontrol made me be on my period for like 3 days or more because it messed up and its messed up my emotions and personality too for not taking it. Well the 3rd night i did take it and on that night my boyfriend left his tip of his penis inside me and came a little bit then pulled out while my medicine was messed up, i gain and lose weight all the time and started gymnastics and lost then now im gaining again, it happened last week && now im gaining and having pains in my side and stomach && having mood swings && i started taking my birth control again the 3rd day last week like a few minutes before he did that and i took a home pregnancy test and it said negative, could it be wrong? Should i goto the doctor.?

Hi kimmy

You should take a pregnancy test two weeks after you had unprotecgted sex, just to rule that out. It's too early to have pregnancy symptoms now.

Your symtoms could mean anything from a gastro-digestive issue, to PMS to just worrying about this issue and feeling pain and discomfort where they may none. Stress can play ticks on our body like that.

You need to take your pills every day, at roughly the same time. Just set an alarm on your phone so you won't forget.

I hope this helps and thanks for writing!